|Chia Cat Grass® Growing Instructions|
1. Empty all but 2 tablespoons of Chia Growing Mix into your
2. Sprinkle all seeds evenly over growing mix.
3. Loosely sprinkle remaining growing mix over seeds.
5. Loosely cover planter with plastic wrap or sandwich style bag. You want a
6. In about three days you wil see the first sprouts emerge. Remove plastic
8. Add water only if growing mix appears to be very dry and if plants begin
9. Allow cat grass to receive at least 1 hour of sunlight daily for best growth.
10. Your cat can begin to enjoy eating the cat grass at any time, but it is best
11. It is recommended for cats that have never had cat grass in their diet, that
your cat remove hair balls. Cat grass is great source of fiber and chlorophyll. Chia
Cat Grass is a tasty blend of oat and wheat grasses, which is a delicious treat
for cats, dogs, birds and other pets.